What is it about Fasade decorative thermoplastic panels that make them so appealing to consumers? For well over a decade, our products have been used in homes, offices, stores, schools and hotels around the world. Tastes and styles have changed, and ACP has evolved with the times, still offering the great products and customer service that have been our hallmark for more than a decade.
Located in Neenah, Wisconsin, just a half hour south of Green Bays Lambeau Field, ACP is family-owned and prides itself on innovation, supporting our community, encouraging sustainability and being a good workplace for our employees.
- Fasade panels are available in 18″ x 24″ backsplash panels. We offer traditional, modern and industrial backsplash styles in many unique colors.
- We also offer Fasade panels in ceiling tiles. Our Fasade ceiling tiles are available in 2’x2′ and 2’x4′ Glue Up panels and 2’x2′ and 2’x4′ Lay In tiles that are used in any new or existing ceiling grid.
- Our Wall Panels are perfect for bigger jobs. These 4′ x 8′ wall panels glue onto walls and are offered in traditional, modern and industrial wall panel styles in many unique colors.
Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP) develops and manufactures innovative ceiling and dcor solutions and other unique products to construct and renovate homes and commercial buildings. Backed by 50 years of contracting experience, ACPs vinyl, thermoplastic, metal, glass, stone, and wood products blend ingenuity with style ? giving customers finished projects that feature easy installation, quality, affordability and timeless appeal.
ACP’s biggest investment is its customer-first approach. With helpful staff available just a phone call or click away, or in the field for sales inquiries or sample requests, ACP ensures satisfaction on every project.
As well as Fasade Decorative Panels, ACP also manufactures Aspect Peel & Stick Backsplash Tiles, Genesis Waterproof Ceiling Panels, Evoba Wood Ceiling System, CeilingMAX Surface Mount Ceiling Grid System, GridMAX Ceiling Grid Covers, and HG-Grid Vinyl Suspended Ceiling Grid System. Do-it-yourself customers can find ACPs products at leading retailers such as Lowes, Home Depot and Menards, or at select Ace Hardware, Orgill, and DoitBest retailers, and also on the web at DIYdecorStore.com. For more information, please call (800) 434-3750, or visit us online at: acpideas.com.
- 1998 | Introduced first product to the home-center industry.
- 2004 | ACP surpassed our goal of having five different product offerings in more than 1,500 home-center locations throughout the United States.
- 2005 | Introduced the Classic Tin Style panel product line.
- 2007 | Introduced the Evoba Wood Ceiling System product line.
- 2007 | Rebranded Classic Tin Style backsplash and ceiling panels Fasade.
- 2007 | Fasade backsplash and ceiling panels named Best New Product of the Year by HOME magazine.
- 2009 | Aspect Metal peel and stick backsplash introduced.
- 2009 | Genesis maintenance free ceiling panels introduced.
- 2010 | Fasade wall panels introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick tiles introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick Metal Backsplash Tiles Named to This Old House Top 100 List.
- 2014 | Aspect Glass Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2016 | Aspect Stone Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2017 | Cre8tive Garage Door Hardware products introduced.
- 2018 | DumaWall Waterproof Wall Tile products introduced.
- 2019 | Finesse Flooring product line introduced.